Text from deleted Field still appear

More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #70849 by guillaume.mda
Hello,

I have an issue: I have created some weeks ago a Field to display a warning about Ad Blocker in two languages (french and english) (it was a Textarea I guess).
Finally, the Field was not working as I wished, so, I deleted it. Just after, I have created a new Field (a Load Module Field) to display my warning in a better way (to switch languages correctly).
But - as you can see on the picture attached - the text from the first Field (which one I deleted) still appear on every pages...
At first, I thought it will disappear soon or late (because of cache or something like this), but no: after now 2 weeks, the text is still here.

How to deleted this text?
Where the text entered in a Field is recorded (inside database?)?

Cheers
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by guillaume.mda.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #70852 by ggppdk
Hello

if this is the search view, then Re-index the search indexes

also click on the text and examine the HTML span div containers of this text
maybe what you are seeing is some custom code inside your category / item layout, and not the field

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by ggppdk.
The following user(s) said Thank You: guillaume.mda

More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #70856 by guillaume.mda
Hi,
thanks for answer.

You are right: I found some custom HTML code inside the Social button Field itself (seems I added it just after the Add This HTML code). Your post gave me the right direction to find the solution!

Thank you!
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by guillaume.mda.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.258 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline