How to make a alphauserpoints rule linked with flexicontent

More
12 years 9 months ago #16826 by ggppdk
Here i write all modifications needed for (hopefully) all rules related to flexicontent:

In file:
plugins/system/alphauserpoints.php

replace all lines:
Code:
if ( $option=='com_content' )
with
Code:
if ( $option=='com_content' || $option=='com_flexicontent' )

THE above was a system plugin, bellow are content plugins:
BEWARE: Content plugins can triggered on multiple FlexiContent Fields.
Be sure to set the following content plugins to trigger ONLY for the item description (or only for only one flexicontent field??)

In version 1.5.6 final the following modifications for "view" are will not be needed,
and maybe, it will not be needed for "option" too.

In file:
plugins/content/sysplgaup_reader2author.php

replace lines 48-49:
and lines 120-123
Code:
case 'article' : if ( $option=='com_content' && $limitstart==0 ) {
with
Code:
case 'items': case 'article' : if ( ( $option=='com_content' || $option=='com_flexicontent' ) && $limitstart==0 ) {

In file:
plugins/content/sysplgaup_content.php

replace lines 73-76:
Code:
if ( $option=='com_content') { switch ( $view ) { case 'article' : if ( $option=='com_content' && $limitstart==0 ) {
with
Code:
if ( $option=='com_content' || $option=='com_flexicontent') { switch ( $view ) { case 'items' : case 'article' : if ( ( $option=='com_content' || $option=='com_flexicontent') && $limitstart==0 ) {

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #17344 by boulij
Thanks a lot ggppdk!
Now a user get some points when he's submitting an article with flexicontent thanks to the modification in "plugins/system/alphauserpoints.php"

But i didn't get what the modifications in "plugins/content/sysplgaup_reader2author.php" and in
"plugins/content/sysplgaup_content.php" are doing. Could you explain it to me please?

I also would like that a registered user earns some points when he's voting an article thanks to the flexicontent voting field. I changed "if ( ( $option=='com_content'" by "if ( ( $option=='com_content' || $option=='com_flexicontent')" in "plugins/system/alphauserpoints.php" on the line 145 (vote an article) but it's not working. Do you have a clue?

Again, thanks a lot.

More
12 years 8 months ago #17346 by ggppdk
About: sysplgaup_reader2author.php
This plugin for AlphaUserPoints assign x points to author when the article is read by any user ...

Points for voting will not work just by changing that line because votes are entered on different tables with fc, and it is not possible for me to tell what to change without installing and doing significant amount of work. Possible a new joomla plugin is needed that will detect sucessful votes and then call the alphauserpoints framework to add the points ...

Regards

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
11 years 11 months ago #24963 by GamerLive
Hello, you would know how to apply the same changes for FLEXIcontent V 2.0 RC5 r1273 and AlphaUserPoints 1.7.2 for joomla 2.5
Because we would really appreciate reading an article reports points to our members, but even with enabled plugins on the description field nothing happens

Sorry for my english

Portail communautaire sur l'univers des consoles Sony entièrement réalisé avec Flexicontent.

More
11 years 11 months ago #24993 by ggppdk
You could try search 'com_content' and article inside the files ...

e.g
replace all lines:
Code:
if ( $option=='com_content' )
with
Code:
if ( $option=='com_content' || $option=='com_flexicontent' )

e.g.
replace all lines:
Code:
case 'article' :
with
Code:
case 'article' : case 'item' :

More
11 years 9 months ago #26735 by nguyen006
Hi, i have test this tip, and have a problem:

Not enough points, but it updated/published. Why?

Can you help me? Please!!! :)

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.321 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline