FLEXI Migrate

More
11 years 9 months ago #26883 by pabro
Replied by pabro on topic FLEXI Migrate
@netassopro, I think. In extension manager FLEXI Migrate has version 1.0, date June 2012. No changes after download and install again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #26885 by netassopro
Replied by netassopro on topic FLEXI Migrate
@pabro
Hi,
Before to continue the help, can you continu this subject on our forum, it will be easy for us to follow the problem.
On the step "Releases backup", have you a javascript error ? Can you look that with a tool like Firebug.
Thx to create a post and continue here :
extensions.netassopro.com/forum- ... fleximport

More
11 years 7 months ago #28647 by Pheno
Replied by Pheno on topic FLEXI Migrate
This looks fantastic. One question: I have a Joomla 1.5 site which has about 2000 items using flexitiems-reverse:

www.sitefaitbienfait.fr/en/downl ... verse.html .

Do you know whether "Select Flexiitems Reverse" relationships will be updated correctly using this FLEXI Migrate?

More
11 years 7 months ago #28649 by netassopro
Replied by netassopro on topic FLEXI Migrate
Hi

If this plugin works fine on FLEXIcontent 2.0 and keep the same structure to store the datas. All will work without problem.

You can test it and give your feedback after.

More
11 years 7 months ago #28660 by Pheno
Excellent thanks, I will do.

More
11 years 5 months ago #30677 by Pheno

Pheno wrote: This looks fantastic. One question: I have a Joomla 1.5 site which has about 2000 items using flexitiems-reverse:

www.sitefaitbienfait.fr/en/downl ... verse.html .

Do you know whether "Select Flexiitems Reverse" relationships will be updated correctly using this FLEXI Migrate?

An update to this in case anyone else has the same issue. I simply ran the migration tool in this thread, which worked well. Then I changed all the Select Flexiitems and Select Flexiitems Reverse fields to be "Related Items" and "Related Items Backlinks" respectively.

Works well.

Now I'm just stuck with Acesef and Xmap integration..

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.293 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline