[Fixed in r1473] Category Pagination broken With sh404sef

More
11 years 7 months ago #28302 by fmgoodwin
ggppdk, Login info sent. Thanks, Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #28331 by ggppdk
You are using the acesef plugin for FLEXIcontent
... for generating SEF links ,
do not change this,

i will test in my local server with this plugin, this will allow aceSEF component to work too

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
11 years 7 months ago #28332 by fmgoodwin
ggddpk, Please note that several weeks ago, as a temporary fix, I disabled one of the lines in the acesef plugin on the wnt site in order to stop an error message showing in the front-end submission form.

I tested to be sure that it is not causing the pagination issue. However, it may not behave the same as your local test.

I inserted an "@" before about line 320, where the error message said there was a problem. I will gladly remove it, if you want to test it without the disabled line.

Francis

More
11 years 7 months ago #28339 by ggppdk
Ok, i will keep this in mind,

first i ll test locally today,

(thus we can check if there is any ACESEF issues too)

Regards

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
11 years 7 months ago #28345 by fmgoodwin
ggppdk, Sounds good. Let me add that turning off the acesef plugin did not solve the pagination issue.

Francis

More
11 years 7 months ago #28346 by ggppdk
turning off the ACESEF plugin should break your SEF links, unless you did more than just turning it off

also, i think your site is behind a proxy, did you try hitting CTRL-F5 to bypass proxy cache?

if you did not then just clicking refresh would just return the old page, without seeing the effect of turning off the ACESEF plugin

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.291 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline