2J Gallery and Flexi

More
10 years 9 months ago #38744 by emanuelusa
Replied by emanuelusa on topic 2J Gallery and Flexi
here is a sample

72.249.49.227/indycar/item/55045 ... ick-walker

9th down on article manager, sort by date. you will see the tag there and not the gallery. :?:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #38745 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic 2J Gallery and Flexi
Hello

-- about article manager error,
it was because category "Autosport" category had its ASSET record corrupted (=permissions information)
... it is ok now

-- as i said you need to do this:

-- edit FLEXIcontent "description" field and enable the parameter "trigger content plugins"

... and it is working now

NOTE: also to you have a 100% Joomla Default behavior and trigger ALL content/system plugins , you can do that by selecting NO specific plugin in list

see the Private Message that i sent you, for an example!

Please:
1. copy my PM message and sent it to the 2J gallery people
2. Check the last 5 articles you created, i might have change their category

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
10 years 9 months ago #38749 by emanuelusa
Hi there, we went to the article manager and now we dont see the flexicontent article manager at all, and only see the default article manager. We liked the Flexi Manager, can we get it back? :?:

Also with what you did our Disqus comments are now working as well...Our concern is that if we put the flexi article manager back up that it will break the discus extension as well... Can you help with that?
72.249.49.227/f1-racing/item/550 ... a-progress

More
10 years 9 months ago #38750 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic 2J Gallery and Flexi
Hello,

FLEXIcontent article manager is always accessible via:

Components/FLEXicontent and then clicking "items"

Just to avoid confusion,
usually the Joomla "Article Manager" is automatically redirected to FLEXIcontent article manager

I have disable the redirection for the "Super Users" for the purpose of testing.

NOTE: if you save an item in Joomla Article manager then the values FLEXIcontent fields are maintained
but FLEXIcontent-specific parameters are cleared (usually you never customize these parameters anyway because you do not want to override content Type parameters)

-- I have re-enabled the automatic redirection for super users too

Also FLEXIcontent image-gallery field (set in folder mode) is very good at handling galleries and is integrated into the item form, i think it is best choice for creating image galleries inside your content items

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
10 years 9 months ago #38751 by emanuelusa
Hi again, i just wanted to up[date you from my last post. I found the flexi article manager it now access differently than before. much better now. Thank you.

More
10 years 9 months ago #38752 by emanuelusa
Thank you for oyur help....we are really struggling with how to add a gallery to an article while we are editing we want to try to use the flexi gallery as you said but do not see how to add it to and article as we create the article.

Thanks again,
Robert :?:

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.436 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline