Please improve the documentation - english version

More
7 years 6 months ago #63798 by Woodzy42
I do appreciate the effort that you and your team(?) have put into this product and I really look forward to having (better) documentation on how to best use it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #63807 by micker
hello
i like this comment type ...
did you know time to code this component for free ?
did you read faq and tuto on this site we have many article inside?
did you try other documentation (seblod or sobipro) ?
we try to do better but 1 day is 24h ... sorry

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
7 years 6 months ago #63813 by Woodzy42
Hi Micker,
I do understand about the component being free and I applaud and appreciate the efforts you and the other coders are putting into Flexicontent. :cheer:
I have looked through many of the help articles and find that many of them are outdated; I was not aware of seblod or sobipro - can you post links?
It's not a surprise that the component is improving faster than the supporting documentation but, it makes utilizing the component difficult, especially when troubleshooting issues.
There seems to be more documents in French than in English and I do not speak or read French. :P

Thanks for your response! :cheer:

More
7 years 6 months ago #63826 by micker
no 90% of tuto and faq is good ... just screenshot are outdated because we change administration in last flexicontent version but ALL works at same way

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.274 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline