[SOLVED] problem with setup of v2.0_RC4_r1235

More
12 years 1 month ago #24069 by rottenberg
Hi
I create a new site.
Joomla version : 2.5.4
nonumber plugin and modules installed
akeepbackup installed

I tried after to install the com_flexicontent_v2.0_RC4_r1235.

I never succeded. At the end of the upload I am disconnected and the component is not installed.

I have installed the com_flexicontent_v2.0_RC4_r1216.
The set up has been finished successfully.

I opened Flexicontent to do the set up of plugin.
Once done I tried to create a category, the system refuses to open the pages.

I tried to install the RC4_r1235 over the existent one. It was succesfully (the successfully install was not the first one, 2 or 3 times I was desconnected as at the beginning.

I upgraded the plugin as asked in the Flexicontent home page.
Then I got the following message : FLEXI_CONFIGURATION_NOT_SAVED

After that it was impossible to create a category. When I ask for a new category or a new content I get a lightbox with the Flexicontent homepage.

This setup has been done with Chrome. When I tried to do it with Firefox it was impossible to get Flexicontent.

What do I need to do

thank you for help

best regards

Michel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #24074 by rottenberg
I went back on the site after 2 hours of pause.

Now the message FLEXI_CONFIGURATION_NOT_SAVED has gone and I can create content.

Sorry for the buzz.

Michel

More
12 years 1 month ago #24076 by micker
for last bug on install we work on it
sorry

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
12 years 1 month ago #24100 by ggppdk
In Joomla 2.5.4 they made changes to the Joomla installer removing some "unneeded" compatibility code.

The current version can not be installed in J2.5.4

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
12 years 1 month ago #24126 by micker
be patient solution is comming

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
12 years 1 month ago #24128 by rottenberg
I shall wait

Just 2 infos :

I have 2 sites to setup (both on 2.5.4):

On the 1st one I finally succeeded to use Flexicontent. On the flexicontent home page I get version 2.0 RC4 (r1235) but when I click on version checking I get : Version installée: 2.0 RC4 r1215.

I don't get anymore the message FLEXI_CONFIGURATION_NOT_SAVED. I can open the content creation but I didn'd go further.

On the 2nd site : I have uploaded the FLEXIContent - 2.0 - RC4 r1236 (debug_initial_perms) -- [for Joomla 1.7/2.5].
The problem remains as in the r1235 version. The zip file is upoloaded. After I get a white page with the following url : mydomain.com/administrator/index.php?opt...staller&view=install . after a while I get a white page or sometime I'm disconnected

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.573 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline