Blank page on frontend

More
11 years 2 months ago #34306 by Tomoe
Replied by Tomoe on topic Blank page on frontend
OK, I will ask for a donation. But I can't see any donation button or something like that on the site...
I will vote on the JED as soon as the new version approval is done, promised. Thanks to both of you. Micker, as you are in Toulouse, I guess I could meet you at the next Joomladay France this month in Toulouse. See you there.

By the way, a little bug (or something which looks so). Let's see an example.
  • I created a category, let's say "Apples" with ID 22.
  • I decided to create a new category, "Fruits" with ID 37.
  • In the category "Fruits", I create subcategories "Oranges" (ID 42) and "Strawberries" (ID 43). I also move "Apples" as a subcategory of "Fruits".
  • Then, I set "Fruits" as a secondary category for each items in "Apple", "Oranges" and "Strawberries" to display all items in a page. What I want is to arange them on a ordered view on a "Fruits" page (Parameters > Items ordering > Primary order > Content's ordering attributes)
  • On "Items" tab, I click on "Order" (order type : Flexicontent) to sort items on order I want to, and ... impossible to put "Apples" in the same stream.
In other words, if the primary category is created previously to the secondary category, it's impossible to sort items. There's an error message "Please move within ordering group limit". By creating a new category, "Apples 2" (ID 56) and moving items from "Apples" to "Apples 2", everything goes right. Fortunately, there wasn't so many items in "Apples" ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #34308 by micker
Replied by micker on topic Blank page on frontend
I will do a conference and cours about FLEXIcontent see your here ! ;)

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
11 years 2 months ago #34312 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic Blank page on frontend

Tomoe wrote: In other words, if the primary category is created previously to the secondary category, it's impossible to sort items. There's an error message "Please move within ordering group limit". By creating a new category, "Apples 2" (ID 56) and moving items from "Apples" to "Apples 2", everything goes right. Fortunately, there wasn't so many items in "Apples" ;)

-- You can define a different ordering foreach category
Did you try this ?:
1. Select FLEXIcontent ordering from the radio button at the top of the column
2. Filter by the desired category
3. Order you items

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.272 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline