v2.0.2 plugin triggering warnings

More
10 years 11 months ago #37068 by mtgt
Here is what I get on front side afetr updating to version 2.0.2 r1680 on joomla 1.5
Code:
Warning: file_get_contents(/home/mtgt69/public_html/6ans6continents/plugins/content/contentpoll.php) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mtgt69/public_html/6ans6continents/components/com_flexicontent/helpers/dispatcher.php on line 98 Warning: file_get_contents(/home/mtgt69/public_html/6ans6continents/plugins/content/rssfeed.php) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mtgt69/public_html/6ans6continents/components/com_flexicontent/helpers/dispatcher.php on line 98 Warning: file_get_contents(/home/mtgt69/public_html/6ans6continents/plugins/content/jdform.php) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mtgt69/public_html/6ans6continents/components/com_flexicontent/helpers/dispatcher.php on line 98 Fatal error: Class 'JPane' not found in /home/mtgt69/public_html/6ans6continents/components/com_flexicontent/templates/pays/item.php on line 24

On line 24 of item.php file I have
Code:
<?php //jimport ( 'joomla.html.pane'); $myTabs = & JPane::getInstance ( 'tabs',array('startOffset'=>2) ); ?>

Any help will be greatly appreciate.
Thanks in advance for your help

Greg
"La vie n'est qu'opportunité !" ;-)

www.nomadsroad.com Nomads Road - Une aventure interactive autour du monde
www.voyage-australie-nz.com Infos pour préparer son voyage en Australie et en Nouvelle-Zélande

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #37091 by ggppdk
Hello,
1. about the warnings of plugin, they are content plugin that you have uninstalled but you have configured to trigger in some field
-- to fix it, download dispatcher.php from r1681:

r1681 dispatcher.php

2. about the fatal error this is not related to FLEXIcontent
i think you could fix by uncommenting the line:
//jimport ( 'joomla.html.pane');
to become
Code:
jimport ( 'joomla.html.pane' );

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
10 years 11 months ago #37170 by mtgt
Hi,

Thanks for quick answer, I have forgotten to subscribe to the post :?

For the fatal error, it what I have done to try to fix it by myself, and I was surprise that work :)

For the plugins, I just unpublish them to fix it, I just download the new dispatcher.php

thank again for your help.

Greg

www.voyage-australie-nz.com Infos pour préparer son voyage en Australie et en Nouvelle-Zélande

More
10 years 11 months ago #37205 by mtgt
Hi,

I just notice today, but all my FlexiContent article was not visible.

I remove the new dispatcher.php and send the old one. All Flexicontent reapear with the error, so I unpublish again this plugin, and everything was ok.

So, the new dispatcher.php is not working properly. :(

Greg

More
10 years 11 months ago #37213 by ggppdk
I am sorry the Link was for the J2.5 and not for J1.5

Here is file for J1.5 version
r1681 dispatcher.php for J1.5

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
10 years 11 months ago #37258 by mtgt
Thanks,

It's working now, I've re publised every plugin, and I have no more error and all page are there :D

thansk again for your help

Greg

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.353 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline