status frontend

More
9 years 2 months ago #52691 by discrockers
status frontend was created by discrockers
Hello,

we just in the stat of migration from Joomla 2.5 to 3 and we are almost finish. We are lucky that with our new template the jquery issues are less then before. But, we have 2 problems that we can't solve at the moment.

1. The display of the status is not "collapse" please see attached screenshot. Is there any setting we missed. I guess this is caused by a conflict with other modules in this page www.discrockers.com/joomla3/inde ... Itemid=664

[attachment=1:ff60g2gd]<!-- ia1 -->Home_-_JUDGE_N_PLAY.jpg<!-- ia1 -->[/attachment:ff60g2gd]

2. We can't edit content from the frontend.

maybe it is the same problem like above.

[attachment=0:ff60g2gd]<!-- ia0 -->JUDGE_N_PLAYedit.jpg<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment:ff60g2gd]

thank you for your help.
kind regards
J

keep on rockin
J
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #52693 by micker
Replied by micker on topic status frontend
you have some jquery conflict ... try to install and configure jquery easy to unify your jquery

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
9 years 2 months ago #52695 by discrockers
Replied by discrockers on topic status frontend
thank you for your answer...I will try

keep on rockin
J

More
9 years 2 months ago #52714 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic status frontend
Hello

in any case the fact that this is open means a Javascript error is occuring in frontend, that is stopping Javascript from completing the remaining scripts

sometimes it can be problem with loading of jQuery

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
9 years 2 months ago #52731 by discrockers
Replied by discrockers on topic status frontend
Hi, I tried to set jquery to fix the issue without much success so I contact the template developer and he wrote me the following.

None of these are jQuery conflicts or any JavaScript problem. It is just the CSS issues of the component that you are using. The component that you are using does not follow standard Joomla content layouts. It has its own layout and own CSS style-sheets. You need to contact the respective component developer to correct their own layout CSS codes.

can you please help?

kind regards
J

keep on rockin
J

More
9 years 2 months ago #52733 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic status frontend
Hello

it is unlikely that some CSS in you website is forcing the status to be open, since the box is closed via JS

it must be JS error, some JS error in your website stops execution of FLEXIcontent JS

but you may send a PM with admin login to me and i will look at it

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.316 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline