Error uploading an image

More
12 years 10 months ago #16319 by sanat
Hi,
I was trying to upload an image in a article to the server and suddenly this error happened:

Warning: include_once() [function.include-once]: Unable to access /home/vestatv/public_html/components/com_flexicontent/librairies/phpthumb/phpthumb.functions.php in /home/vestatv/public_html/components/com_flexicontent/librairies/phpthumb/phpthumb.class.php on line 12

Warning: include_once(/home/vestatv/public_html/components/com_flexicontent/librairies/phpthumb/phpthumb.functions.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/vestatv/public_html/components/com_flexicontent/librairies/phpthumb/phpthumb.class.php on line 12

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/vestatv/public_html/components/com_flexicontent/librairies/phpthumb/phpthumb.functions.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/vestatv/public_html/components/com_flexicontent/librairies/phpthumb/phpthumb.class.php on line 12
failed to include_once("")

Any help is appreciated

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #16330 by micker
Replied by micker on topic Error uploading an image
your file is to big for rezizing (serveur limmitation)
try with less weight
regards

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
12 years 10 months ago #16365 by sanat
Replied by sanat on topic Error uploading an image
thanks micker, i'll try

More
12 years 10 months ago #16368 by sanat
Hi,
the image that was uploading to the server was 720 px X 480 px (I uploaded some other image of this size) and I reduced it to 400 px X 266 px and now has a size of 29 KB. I checked the global settings in Flexicontent and it allows up to 10 MB. I Used the Joomla's media manager and I could uploaded the image son it seems the server allows the uploading. Trying again, uploading the image inside my Flexicontent's article it shows me again the error but the image appears in the folder uploads, it seems to me that the problem lies elsewhere.

thanks again

More
12 years 10 months ago #16369 by sanat
Hi,
complementing the above reply, I checked with the cPanel in the Server and I saw the image in the folder com_Flexicontent/uploads after the error appears when I tried to upload the image inside the Flexicontent article.

Thanks

More
12 years 10 months ago #16386 by micker
Replied by micker on topic Error uploading an image
can you try to update in 1.5.5
code.google.com/p/flexicontent/d ... z&can=2&q=
and do some test ?
regards

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.318 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline