[solved] I can't add file type image in article

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #17119 by carlinchisart
hi all,

I upgrade to lastest version, after that i can't add file type image to field type minigallery, in field type image i can upload file and add to article but in a field minigllery when I try to select the image no work.

When i try to add a file in a field file y doed click in a file and the name change to color red and the file is added to article but in a field minigallery when I click in the file name nothing happens.
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by carlinchisart.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #17121 by ggppdk
To which version you upgraded?
to 1.5.5 r607 or the latest from repository?

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
12 years 9 months ago #17122 by carlinchisart
hi,

1.5.4 stable (r558)

More
12 years 9 months ago #17123 by ggppdk
Hello,
Please use the file attached to this post for mini-gallery bug fixes:
www.flexicontent.org/forum/index ... pic#p16687
and also this post for fixing "invalid token" bug
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href=" www.flexicontent.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=3298#p16908 ">viewtopic.php?f=16&t=3298#p16908

Regards

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
12 years 9 months ago #17139 by carlinchisart
Hi,

I did the two solucions but no work.
I rempleace a file minigallery.php in /plugins/flexicontent_fields
and i change the file filemanager.php in /administrator/components/com_flexicontent/controllers
but noting happend.

I think the problem is when I do click in a file to add a minigallery field, noting happend (i don't have error for invalid token or things like that) simply the image no add to article, but if i doed the same in a file field the file is added to article.

sorry for my English I speak spanish.

More
12 years 9 months ago #17140 by ggppdk
Very likely you have javascript errors, that don't let the image to be added properly.

Please install web developer toolbar and check if at the rightmost end of it you have a green tick or a red "x".

If you have a red you have javascript errors.

Click the red x , then press to purge the errors and then reload page, and try to add an image and then click again on the red x, to see what the error is. And post back here.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.288 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline