Whre can I find API documentation??

More
14 years 4 months ago #1918 by orchid1
sorry I'm not trying to double post just wanting to try out the capabilities of this component by developing my own plug in already installed an add on for JComments. Can anyone point me to a more advanced documentation. I would not mind helping publishing some tutorials just need to to get my hands on the API

thanks

“Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives.” William A. Foster - USMC

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #2052 by orchid1
found it. www.flexicontent.org/features/fields.html
This whole time I've just been teaching myself (trial and error)

basically you have to look under the "features" button at the top of the page and scroll down each individual feature to find out how to use it. I kept looking in the "Documentation" button because that seemed like the most logical so I never even bothered looking at the individual buttons although I looked at the general "features list".

hope this helps out somebody in the future.

“Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives.” William A. Foster - USMC

More
14 years 4 months ago #2055 by bsky92
Lol, sorry I did not point you to this, but it was pretty obvious for me, this site is where I got 90% of the informations I needed to work on the component and use it

So dear friends, check the features and documentation pages, you may find a lot of useful infos there

And search the forum, we already have discussed some issues, we have shared tips and codes ...

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.250 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline