Date Field display is not what selected

More
11 years 3 months ago #32817 by grabit
I have a weird behavior for one date field.

My requested format is: %A, %d %B %l:%M %P as I want to see: Vendredi, 18 Janvier 6:00 pm.

In my french version the FC module (at the right side www.papjazzhaiti.org/fr/programme-2013/concerts ) is displaying that field perfectly but in my category list view ( www.papjazzhaiti.org/fr/programme-2013 ) I can only see: Vendredi, 18 Janvier 6:00 without am/pm

The more strange thing is that in my english part of the site it is the contrary the module is omitting the am/pm but in the category list the display is OK.

FC 1.5.6RC9b (r1601), Joomla 1.5.26, Joomfish 2.2.3

Any ideas?

An Apple a days keeps the doctor away

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #32837 by ggppdk
Hello, if you add (at date field's configuration) a open tag to the field e.g. "DD" do you see it printed?

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
11 years 3 months ago #32855 by grabit
Sorry ggppdk,

I don't understand your message.

More
11 years 3 months ago #32859 by ggppdk
There in date field there is a parameter called "Open tag" , put some value VV there and then refresh your frontend views and page with module.

Does this this VV appear in all case (category view, module, etc) in front of date field values?

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
11 years 3 months ago #32865 by grabit
Nothing is visible even after a cache clean

More
11 years 3 months ago #32872 by ggppdk
I am sorry, the open/close tag parameters for date field were added to configuration, but code (wrongly) does not use them (will be fixed)

Anyway this behavior must because a non-empty value is set for attributes in joomfish translation ??

Edit Joomfish translation of the date field and make sure the "attributes" have no value.

Regards

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.643 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline