Mini-Gallery upload multiple images ??

More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #41128 by mchero
Hi! I have problem with field mini gallery on flexicontent. I can not upload multiple images in one. are looking forward to helping.
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by mchero.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #41134 by ggppdk
Hello

multi-file upload (e.g zip archive) for this field is currently not available, but it is planned with low priority

Regardless of multi-file upload, you may want to use image gallery field, and set it's "Source" parameter to "folder mode" (see description of parameter)

Please note that image/image gallery field has multiple presentation mode for frontend, the default is a click to popup multibox gallery

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
10 years 6 months ago #41157 by mchero
Sorry. I do not speak English well. :(

You say : "Regardless of multi-file upload, you may want to use image gallery field, and set it's "Source" parameter to "folder mode" " but I do not find it in the field minigallery. :cry:
Then , I use the tab "add files from server" of file manages to upload mutiple images.
I use component media to upload mutiple images.
However, the problem is that images can be repeated.
Please give me advice to not repeat images. Thanks

More
10 years 6 months ago #41161 by ggppdk
Hello

1. i meant besides mini-gallery you can try a different field this is called:
"image/image gallery"

2. About files, you add the file into the mini-gallery field and not into the Joomla media manager

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.266 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline