New events calendar template

More
13 years 7 months ago #9905 by micker
Replied by micker on topic New events calendar template
very good sharing thanks

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #10082 by vlester

Depending on where you want that text field, you need to add:

Code:
$monthItem->fields['name_of_text_field']->display
to the string (I think that will give you the value you're looking for). For example, if you want to display it as the main (not title) part of the tooltip, you could change the last line of the above code to:
Code:
. '::' . $monthItem->fields['name_of_text_field']->display;
Or if you wanted to display it in addition to the event's introtext, separated by a space, you could use:
Code:
. '::' . $monthItem->fields['name_of_text_field']->display . ' ' . flexicontent_html::striptagsandcut( $monthItem->introtext, 200 );

Thanks a lot, that works great !

More
13 years 4 months ago #12279 by artefact
Hy,

Thank for sharing this great template…

Just need help to apply DATE_FORMAT_LC2 to date in:
Code:
<?php foreach ($this->item->positions['date'] as $key => $field) : ?> <?php echo ($key == 'event-end-date' ? ' &ndash; ' : ''); ?> <?php if ($field->label) : ?> <span class="label field_<?php echo $field->name; ?>"><?php echo $field->label; ?></span> <?php endif; ?> <span class="value field_<?php echo $field->name; ?>"><?php echo $field->display[0] ?></span> <?php endforeach; ?>

Thanks a lot

Greg

More
13 years 4 months ago #12335 by andrew
Replied by andrew on topic New events calendar template

artefact wrote: Just need help to apply DATE_FORMAT_LC2 to date

The date format that winds up being displayed is directly dependent on how you configured your date fields that you specified for your events. If you edit your date field(s), you should be able to get the formatting you need by configuring the "Date Format" under "Field specific properties" (see below).

[attachment=0:3ee5g3c2]<!-- ia0 -->edit-field-date-screen.png<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment:3ee5g3c2]
Hope that solves your issue.

Cheers,
Andrew
Attachments:

More
13 years 4 months ago #12336 by artefact
Hello,

Thanks for reply… I did it but date format and custom format does not affect my date format on frontend…

Greg

More
12 years 3 months ago #21840 by romaingentilella
Hello,

I don't know if this calendar has been updated since 2010, I've searched a long time for a Flexicontent Event Calendar and FlexiCal is the only solution i've found...

But I can't install it on my website, I've unzipped the downloaded file and when I'm trying to install the FlexiCal.zip, I receive the following error message :

"Erreur : Impossible de trouver un fichier XML Joomla! d'installation dans ce pack!" :?

Nobody told anything about this kind of error, I've checked the content of FlexiCal.zip and I've found 2 .xlm (category.xml and item.xml)... Is there a solution for this ? Or maybe another solution working with Flexicontent ? I've tried AllEvents and JEvents, but there are not native Flexicontent mods...

Thank you for your help, I really don't know how to fix this, it's embrassing :oops:

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.299 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline