Last image of Radio Image Buttons not displayed properly

More
14 years 6 months ago #294 by letoom
Hello,

First thank you for your impressive work ! FlexiContent is already the only available solution answering my needs. Hope the beta4 will soon be released.

I think I have found a bug not reported yet :
When using "Radio Image Buttons" or "check Box Image" fields with multiple elements, the last element never displays its image correctly. I think this is because the Text Field, where the Field elements are to be typed, seems to be TRIMed on Save. Thus the last space after last element code (::::%% ) is removed and the syntax becomes incorrect for last element.

For example, If I use a Radio Image Button and type in the following elements ...
"1::1::1.jpg%% 2::2::2.jpg%% 3::3::3.jpg%% "
...the last element (3::3::3.jpg%%) will not display its image but only the radio and the description.

Coming back to the text area where the elements are typed in, it looks like the very last space entered after 3::3::3.jpg%% is now gone so that the field now look like this :
"1::1::1.jpg%% 2::2::2.jpg%% 3::3::3.jpg%%"

Please let me know if I'm unclear and thanks again for this great tool.

Cédric

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #314 by vistamedia
Hi Cédric,
First of all, beta4 will be out on friday :-)
Then concerning your problem, I didn't precise the syntax correctly
Replace :
Code:
1::1::1.jpg%% 2::2::2.jpg%% 3::3::3.jpg%%
By :
Code:
1::1::1.jpg%% 2::2::2.jpg%% 3::3::3.jpg
And it will function properly ;-)
Cheers and sorry for the inconvenience,
Emmanuel.

FLEXIcontent lead developer.
www.vistamedia.fr web agency and custom development.
www.joomla.fr co-administrator.
Please no PM for support request, use the forum for that!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.241 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline