Upload Multiple Files for slideshow field

More
9 years 1 week ago - 9 years 1 week ago #54358 by chaaya
I can upload image files for a Slideshow field one by one, but when I try the Multiple Uploader, it looks like it worked but no images are added to the item. The images are actually uploaded to the server (to Uploads folder or Medias folder) and the table flexicontent_files in the database is also updated, but no images are attached to the field for some reason.
Last edit: 9 years 1 week ago by ggppdk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 week ago - 9 years 1 week ago #54359 by micker
you need to select then one by one auto assignement doesn't work with multi upload

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
9 years 1 week ago - 9 years 1 week ago #54360 by chaaya
Is it possible that after the multi upload, those files would appear in a list and then I can assign them myself?
As is, the files are uploaded to the server but I can't see them or use them at all. If you multi upload again, another copy of the file is also uploaded, filling the folder and you wouldn't know until you look at the files n the uploads folder.

More
9 years 1 week ago - 9 years 1 week ago #54361 by micker
Strange flexicontent version ?

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
9 years 1 week ago - 9 years 1 week ago #54362 by chaaya
It is v3.0.0 B7 nighlty4

I tried this:
INSERT INTO `dollis`.`da_flexicontent_fields_item_relations` (`field_id`, `item_id`, `valueorder`, `suborder`, `value`) VALUES ('19', '7', '6', '1', '62');
and a new image became visible in the slideshow. 62 is the id of the image in the _flexicontent_files table. That record was inserted by the multi upload function. I think, placing the above INSERT statement in the code, in the right place of course, would solve the problem for me.

More
9 years 1 week ago #54372 by ggppdk
Hello

after you upload them,
-- you need to click on the newly uploaded items,
this way they will be added to the field, and then you save the item form

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.293 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline