No Download possible since 3.0.9-rc

More
8 years 5 months ago #58212 by ggppdk

And in fronted category or article view there is no download visible neither

but download button / link is visible in other browsers ?

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #58214 by Macjoomla
The download Button from other articles are visible, they must have been added before the problem occurred.But now after saving, the download is not associated with the article at all.

ggppdk wrote:

And in fronted category or article view there is no download visible neither

but download button / link is visible in other browsers ?

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #58215 by ggppdk
Hello

try with this one:

github.com/FLEXIcontent/flexicontent-cck...ag/v3.0.9-2015_11_06

- and resave the item if needed

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by ggppdk.

More
8 years 5 months ago #58216 by Macjoomla
No, this version does not work either. After updating and cache cleaning i made a new article and added a file from my files. It is show in edit view, but after saving, it is gone. And the file is in Menu documents not associated with the new saved article.

Since 3.0.8 it is a new layout in edit view for downloads with upload new and my files. Maybe it is around this?

More
8 years 5 months ago #58240 by ggppdk
Hello

fixed it here:
github.com/FLEXIcontent/flexicontent-cck/releases/

please test in a backup website

More
8 years 5 months ago #58254 by Macjoomla
Hello ggppdk,

thank you for this version. Now it is possible again to choose a file for download with Button "My files". There i can choose an already uploaded file to associate with article. This was not possible with my last insalled version.

Unfortunately the button "Upload new" works only at the beginning. I can choose a local file and it is sayin uploading, but seems to not upload. Under the buttons, where the file name is expected, it shows C:\fakepath\name_of_my_document, but after saving the article the download has gone away again.

Just on testing this, i see, under my files, there is the possibility to upload a local document as i been used to, this works fine as before. I cant say, if this option did not work in my last installed version.

So at the moment it seems to be an error with this new button "Upload new", that does not work.

Thank you and best regards, Macjoomla

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.805 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline