Category link in item view still rendering nolink_categories even it is set to "Link" yes to category field

More
6 years 8 months ago #68801 by wcr
We've just notice that link field only renders as a plain text and not as field. It can be viewed here atchisonkansas.civikhub.com/business-dir...nty-fair-association . We've enable the "Link" option in "Category" field. As screenshot below (link.png). I browse most of flexicontent components directories and still can't find we're it can be debug. I tried to change templates but it still renders a plain text. This issue appears in our 2 Joomla sites with core version 3.7.4 and 3.7.3 and both set in php 7. There is a site we had that it works with Joomla core version 3.7.2.

Thanks for any help
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 8 months ago #68820 by ggppdk
Hello

i ll test

do you have v3.2.0.1 ?

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
6 years 8 months ago #68827 by wcr
I already solved now the issue. It is just a simple configuration in content type. We need to enable "Link" option for both category field and content type.

More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #68828 by ggppdk
Hello

yes i forgot this one of the core field properties
that is also customizable per content type

but also in content type you can select "Use global" and the setting in category field should be used

can you confirm that "use global" works for this parameter ?

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by ggppdk.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.274 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline