Dashboard looping on "update temporary item"

More
3 years 1 month ago #79810 by AlfredoCentinaro
Hi,
I'm usng Jommla 3.9.25 with fresh latest Flexicontent 3.3.9 loaded by web interface on mysql 5.7. I'm able to install and configure everything, make menu, module etc but at the second login dashboard appears with "update temporary item" to update, but no action seems to be usefull to accomplish task. So it's impossible to see items or categories already inserted. I have just configure without update or insert new item but the error seems to indicate sync error between contents. Help, please. Site is alfredocentinaroDOTit

PS. I'm  working on italian incomplete translation

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago - 3 years 1 month ago #79811 by ggppdk
Hello

"Temporary item" is a "caching" table used for faster performance
If some 3d party plugin is updating the content table , it should ask you once after login
this is expected on the fact that table contents have changed

Does it happen once after login or does it happen in a loop ? meaning you click to update but it then ask you again and again

-- If it repeats shows something else, maybe a corrupt table ?
Try to "repair" any DB tables that are of type "myISAM" if that does not work
you can send me (via a PM) super admin access to joomla and to phpmyadmin

and i will look at it on Tuesday

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...
Last edit: 3 years 1 month ago by ggppdk.

More
3 years 1 month ago #79813 by AlfredoCentinaro
Thank you ggppdk.
I'm looking for 3rd part plugin but i have erase Akeeba backup, the only one seems to be in fault.
Error is about "meaning you click to update but it then ask you again and again", no way to re-sync, list or edit article.
I've tried to erase/trunc by phpmyadmin *_flexicontent_items_ext and *_flexicontent_items_tmp and bind again articles, seems to work and 'm able to edit everything, but again error in a second login.

I've tried to unistall/reinstall

I've tried to repair tables with the hosting cpanel tool and I've tried to check everything on db but nothing seems to be in fault.
I'll sent you login as you suggest. Thank you

More
3 years 1 month ago #79824 by ggppdk
Hello

i have not received any PM with website and phpmyadmin access

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.292 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline