Hide secondary category

More
13 years 7 months ago #10278 by m4d3l
Hi.

Some categories I have created is for associate the content to a module like rokstories or other module position. But I can't hide them on the public side.

This will be nice to have an option
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #10299 by micker
Replied by micker on topic Hide secondary category
hello create a menu with your link category (this show option)after hide this module
simply
regards

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
13 years 7 months ago #10327 by m4d3l
Replied by m4d3l on topic Hide secondary category
I think you dont have understand what I mean.

ex: I create a new article about anything... we will said about Bird. I put his main categorie like Animals and I put second categorie to RokStories.

But when I go on the article on frontend, we can see under the title :
Categorie : Animals,Rokstories

I dont want to show administrative categorie. (hide Rokstories from the categorie list on article.)

More
13 years 7 months ago #10337 by micker
Replied by micker on topic Hide secondary category
hello in your joomla configuration or flexicontent category admin hide display category
regards

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
13 years 7 months ago #10340 by m4d3l
Sorry but I really dont see where the config is.

I have check "Parameters : standard", "Parameters : layout common", "Parameters : blog", in Flexicontent category admin and found nothing about hiding categorie on frontend.

If I unpublish them, I can't add anymore article in these category. So it's not what I need.

More
13 years 7 months ago #10343 by m4d3l
Peux-etre en francais ca va être plus clair.

Je veux pas que ma categorie Rokstorie ne s'affiche dans les articles. J'ai creer cette categorie pour que mon module Rokstories affiche que les articles specialement fait pour s'afficher dans ce module.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.444 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline