Module FC SCOPE by Back Links

More
11 years 11 months ago #25286 by igcorreia
Please if possible allow to scope by the new FC Back links.

Example of why we need it, this is in a real implementation.

FC configuration:
type of content and category: "contract";
type of content and category: "products";
type of content and category: "Products in Contract"

In the 1st step the user needs to create a CONTRACT and fill the required fields like NAME, PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL.

In the 2nd step the user needs with the RELATED FIELD CONTRACT assign the news contract created in the step 1.

Also in the same form needs to assign the product to add to the contract and select a Quantity(FC TEXT FIELD).

So basically the user creates a contract(acting like a shopping cart) and then fills the form "Product in Contract" every time he needs to add an "PRODUCT" to the contract and also select the quantities.

This is our problem, the relationship between CONTRACT <-> PRODUCT is not done in nether one of this types of item, it is in the "PRODUCTS IN CONTRACT".

So when we want to see the contract with all the item we cant because in the module FC we cannot scope in the module via RELATED BACK LINK. :/ The ideia is to print this page like a contract.

ps: this is no simple configuration or use of flexi. any help or ideia is VERY welcome.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #25289 by ggppdk
Yes, i have thought of this,
just a note that may be indifferent to the end user:

The Related items backlinks field, stores no values, but instead uses the values of related items field, so maybe you will select the related items field you want to reverse(backlink) instead of choosing a related items backlinks field ......

if you let user choose a related items backlinks field then we will have to load configuration of the field to see which related items field is being reverse(backlinked)

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
11 years 11 months ago #25313 by igcorreia
Ok, so I manage to make this work But I add to inverse it, so .

The user 1st creates a QUANTITY, this means he can fill the following fields from the QUANTITY TYPE of content:
1 - Title(but with the label QUANTITY): 20
2 - Product (related field from the category products): iPhone

The 2nd step is to create the contract:
1 - Name (title with the label NAME): John Doe
2 - Contact(text field - missing number validation): 21 000 000
3 - Products in contract (related field from the QUANTITY category ): here the use can select all the products from the previsions step.

So there are 3 categories:
1 - Products : where the users cant change
2 - Quantities: where the users select the product and quantity
3 - Contract: where the user can assign the cliente and the QUANTITIES

The problem is that the PRICE field and the PRODUCT description is set to the PRODUCT TYPE , it is no set to QUANTITIES or CONTRACTS

I manage to show in the CONTRACT ITEM VIEW to show via module the related products from the QUANTITIES but how can I make to show the PRICES?

Both FC RELATED and FC RELATED BACKLINKS only show the TITLE field with a link to does items.

More
11 years 11 months ago #25314 by ggppdk

Both FC RELATED and FC RELATED BACKLINKS only show the TITLE field with a link to does items.

With above sentence you mean the "display" of the fields in item view / category view / module view , right ?

The solution of this is using a Universal module to create an item list for these items which has extra fields, and then using load module field to display this module.

About adding the: Related Items Backlinks SCOPE into the Universal module will do soon.

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
11 years 11 months ago #25315 by igcorreia
I have made a print in the module and I can the in the array that th module actually can reach the price and image field:
Code:
[id] => 1619 [image_rendered] => [image] => [hits] => 0 [catid] => 27 [itemcats] => Array ( [0] => 27 ) [link] => /3-imprimir-contratos/27-produtos-no-contrato/1619-20 [title] => 20 [fulltitle] => 20 [text] => Este é o novo [typename] => Produto no Contrato [access] => 0 [featured] => 0 [fields] => Array ( [preco_prod] => stdClass Object ( [label] => [display] => ) [produto_contrato] => stdClass Object ( [label] => Produto [display] => Colchão Especial ) [imagem_produtos] => stdClass Object ( [label] => [display] => ) ) )

if it can reach this fields:
[preco_prod]
[produto_contrato]
[imagem_produtos]

why can it display this 2:
[preco_prod]
[imagem_produtos]

More
11 years 11 months ago #25316 by igcorreia
That's exactly it, in the module I have set the extra fields from the product price and I image but it is not showing them.

This is the only thing missing grrrrrrrr : :|

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.291 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline