Delete Item in front end

More
11 years 11 months ago #25381 by igcorreia
Hello, I just notice, I was doing an website 100% in front but the client can't delete via front end :/ please consider.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #25384 by micker
Replied by micker on topic Delete Item in front end
i interesting thing !
and adding texte category modification in front ;)

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
11 years 11 months ago #25395 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic Delete Item in front end
ok, agreed,
you can open an issue in bug tracker for this
will do this in next version ...

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
11 years 11 months ago #25397 by igcorreia
Replied by igcorreia on topic Delete Item in front end
Yes Micker, but we have gave up a long time ago in allowing the client to create categories the reason why is because the ENTIRE CONFIGURATION of the category.

For example we usually set the default items to list in the category to 25 because if we put 100 the site gets slower. By giving access to the client to the category he can mess up the configuration.

I have requested a feature to allow the client to create SUB-CATEGORIES but the design and configuration should be locked to the CATEGORY PARENT. This way the client can create as many as they want. But without this they can and will mess up the entire site.

So to have a description in the category and to allow the client to edit the text we are using a flexi module scope to a EXCLUSIVE item.

FLEXICONTENT is to complicated to the regular user, we to avoid confusions we hide as much EXTRA info as we can.

Does this make sense?

More
11 years 11 months ago #25426 by micker
Replied by micker on topic Delete Item in front end
i propose just modify description text not option ...
it interesting because this text is upper then item ...

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.268 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline