Language Form Submission

More
11 years 7 months ago #28544 by igcorreia
Hello, how about we could specify in the menu item and global configuration the respective landguage that the user can submit in the front end?

I have to copy writers and I want for one to only submit in PT and the other in EN.

That would be nice.

ps: would be nice also to add a class suffix to the from top fields in other for us control de design:
-title
-categoires
-languague

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #28547 by yaK2manD
Replied by yaK2manD on topic Language Form Submission

algardata wrote: Hello, how about we could specify in the menu item and global configuration the respective landguage that the user can submit in the front end?

Totally agreed.
It could avoid a lot of management in the backend.

More
11 years 7 months ago #28551 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic Language Form Submission
You could add this to the author management

e.g. in r1478
+ Added per author limitation (new parameter in author management) to limit the maximum categories that can be assigned to an Content Item

We could add a parameter for selecting languages the author can submit, and quite a few other parameters too

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
11 years 7 months ago #28556 by igcorreia
Replied by igcorreia on topic Language Form Submission
Nice :D something like that and a Global configuration 2.

For example if a sell a Translation Contract to a client I only want all admin to submit in one languague. So all register can only submit in Portuguese.

More
11 years 7 months ago #28908 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic Language Form Submission
The most convenient would be to have this limitation per usergroup, but currently we only have "author management" so i add it there , thus the limitation is per user.

In future i ll add usergroup management to add same limitation per usergroup !! (overridden per author) which will be more convenient

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.279 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline