New Author Notification plugin

More
11 years 6 months ago #29442 by igcorreia
hello the ideia is to have a field like related or multi select so the we can specify wich user to nofity.

the global notificypication allows for every content.

the ideia i am having is Per content we can specify wich user to notify.

so this means we can create something like a projet manager with tickets and set and select who to notify.

some parameters: show text in template? show with ou withou link to autohrs posts.

spmething like this is very powerfull.

imagine i create a thpe of content call MEETING and i sleect wich user to notify :) lime this and with the calendar template i can create a simple meeting engine or booking engine :)

pleasse consider.

resume. notification per content from a selected list of users.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #29462 by ggppdk
well since we have implemented a detailed notifications feature, we could implement this field at relative little cost,

because the notification core is there ,and will only retrieve one more user to add to notification message

but a lot of little things ... would want just a little more time and introduce bugs

RC9 is final after some changes to the search feature, it has matured enough ...

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
11 years 6 months ago #29473 by igcorreia
Yes we know. :D good luck. Just keep this as a new feature for the futue.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.514 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline