Image editor

More
11 years 5 months ago #30797 by johnypas
Image editor was created by johnypas
It would be nice to have an edit button next to every image in galley/image plugin so you can manualy crop/resize, etc. nothing fancy just the basics like PhpImageEditor for joomla.
Anyway you are doing a realy great job, congrats.
Going back to customizing frontend item submision form wich will kill me eventualy. :roll:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #30798 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic Image editor
Sure we could do this,(it will be done in future, i guess probably it is not too much work, but not just now ...)

currently there is this priority:

-- finishing advanced search view to allow for final release of current FLEXIcontent version
-- handling LANGUAGE stuff, automatic uploading to language repository , automatic packaging and downloading to websites

ALSO about media-related enhancements these are more common to be used:

e.g. now that the image / image gallery field has poweful selection of image from DB or item specific folder, it can be added with more gallery alternatives, e.g. gallerific or other image gallery,

e.g. we could finish the powerful carousel FLEXIcontent Universal content Module

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
11 years 5 months ago #30805 by johnypas
Replied by johnypas on topic Image editor
thank you
i'll try to do that myself, modifying the plugins, and i'll let you know how i did (if i am successful).
Currently i am trying to remove the multilingual options, since this is an monolingual site. Can I do that?

More
11 years 5 months ago #30828 by micker
Replied by micker on topic Image editor
... sorry i don't understand ... if your site is one language (extention menu / language) your site is monolanguage not ?

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
11 years 5 months ago #30835 by johnypas
Replied by johnypas on topic Image editor
It is monolingual. I try to remove language related options from FC so the users won't be confused.

More
11 years 5 months ago #30837 by Rooney
Replied by Rooney on topic Image editor
As long as you are enabling the native Joomla language system plugin or using a 3rd party language component the FC language features are not active and therefore irrelevant.
Rooney

Joomla! 3.9.24 and FC 3.3.9

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.270 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline