Back button in Category view, when filtering retuns no items

More
11 years 1 month ago #34573 by brandonking
I am loading xhtml, not html5.
I even tried with html5 by adding same codes but not showing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #34574 by ggppdk
Then you have a custom template that it is not calling this common file,
(in built-in template various files are just wrapper files for calling the common code in files in folder: tmpl_common)

so go inside your custom template and edit category.php

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
11 years 1 month ago #34576 by brandonking
You mean that if I create custom template(blog or presentation), tmpl_common file won't be loaded?

If so, once you update this feature(or even other features) in tmpl_common file, do I have to recreate all my custom template that I created?

More
11 years 1 month ago #34577 by ggppdk
No no,

if you create copy of a these templates the category.php will load , just meant if you have an old template (prior to r1560 or something) that did not have the common template code moved into tmpl_common folder.

NOTE , at some point we will add multiple configurations per same template , to avoid duplicating template files , only because a different field setup is needed

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
11 years 1 month ago #34578 by brandonking
Ok, then can you please explain how can I find out which duplicated template is older than r1560?

More
11 years 1 month ago #34579 by ggppdk
Simple ,

edit the category.php of yours and check if it has a single line that loads the respective file from tmpl_common folder.

If it does not, then just add the code i gave you in your this category.php of your custom template

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.279 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline