[SOLVED] Chained Selects jQuery Plugin

More
9 years 10 months ago #47602 by alitogata
oh no :(

only thing I am missing to finish and go live... gotta find something else to use then as it's a main request. Was delaying for months in case it would be soon but seems it will take longer.

Thank you. keep up the good work.. excellent extension if only I didn't need this feature... will be looking in the future for updates

FLEXIcontent v3.1.0-rc2
Joomla! 3.6.2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #47641 by micker
think it a big free extension ...
if you realy need feature you can sponsore it (paid for dev) ... ;)
we can't ADD ADD ADD without stabilize a stable release ...

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
9 years 10 months ago #47856 by alitogata
thought ggppdk on 27 Jan 2014 in Issues tracker, said it would be in 2.2.0 so I waited till now.

I know it's free and big and one of the best extentions and I am not complaining if the feature is not included. I was just asking since I saw it's been requested since 2011. That's all.

Unfortunately my funds are very limited to sponsor someone to do it for all these need it. Wish I could. I would pay if this was a paid feature of Flexi that was already ready. I already bought an extention that does it but will be used for another section on the website and wanted Flexi to be the main one.

Thank you anyway for the answer ;)

FLEXIcontent v3.1.0-rc2
Joomla! 3.6.2

More
9 years 10 months ago #47862 by micker
i understand no problem ;)
contact him for a price for info

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
9 years 9 months ago #48290 by alitogata

micker wrote: contact him for a price for info

ouf :? who to contact? Should I ask in Commercial Services?

seems I am getting in love with FlexiContent :lol: and don't want to proceed with something else. I am only missing a Cities/States/Area thing.

FLEXIcontent v3.1.0-rc2
Joomla! 3.6.2

More
9 years 9 months ago #48295 by micker
MP to georgios ;)

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.309 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline