The Field Number beside the field Display Label

More
10 years 9 months ago #38946 by boniaditya
To call a field or make use the folder of a particular field of a particular item through short codes i do the following

{shortcode}images/../../flexicontent/item_x_field_y

identifying "x" is quite easy since it is the item number which is present inside the article.

Could you please let the value of "y" appear when you hover over the Display label in the back-end. Like alt text over the image!

Will make a task a little easy and saves a few clicks...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #38950 by ggppdk
Hello
appear where? , in layout editor of template manager?

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
10 years 9 months ago #38952 by boniaditya
No no not in the template manager.
When you open up a specific item to edit.
You can notice that the item number is mentioned very clearly on the right side-
I am not asking for something like that.
In the item form. i.e. the form you use to create new article you have Field Display Labels on the left side - you can just let me see the field number - when i hover over that label. That would keep the field small too!

More
10 years 9 months ago #38956 by ggppdk
Hello,

this is for end users or for developers, may it will be a little weird to some users ?

also for developers , you can see classes inside the code like ...
container_fcfield_id_21

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
10 years 9 months ago #38959 by boniaditya
Yeah you are right it was silly of me to ask for that. I could have just put that in brackets at the end of the field. Sorry for the disturbance!

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.656 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline