Universal Flexicontent module and tags/category

More
10 years 8 months ago #39729 by rottenberg
Hello
I'm using more and more the Universal Flexicontent module (select option). I use this to replace the category and tag view.

I use this in tv.bibliactiv.com mainly with tags whose management is more easy than category management.

I would find very usefull when creating a category or a tag to create a corresponding Universal Flexicontent module.

Of course default options (defined as parameter) would be used.

best regards

Michel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #39735 by ggppdk

rottenberg wrote: Hello
I'm using more and more the Universal Flexicontent module (select option). I use this to replace the category and tag view.

Hello,
NOTE that performance of universal module is great enhanced in v2.1.0+

rottenberg wrote: I use this in tv.bibliactiv.com mainly with tags whose management is more easy than category management.

rottenberg wrote: I would find very usefull when creating a category or a tag to create a corresponding Universal Flexicontent module.

this is rare thought / request
it is not planned ...
please see here:
About FLEXIcontent feature requests

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.269 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline