Import data from external json file

More
8 years 6 months ago #57834 by micker
ask on they forum

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #57866 by psycofox
I buyed the component from netassopro only inot understand the way for import the json data from a web url that have give me the author of mistermatic
Example, the url that i use for see the data is this www.mistermatic.it/api/?cc=XXXXXXXX but i cannot import you have a suggestion.

More
8 years 6 months ago #57871 by micker
you need to create atype on flexi import
check option to load your json url
edit all filed in flexi import to create a link with your json field

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
8 years 6 months ago #57873 by psycofox
Ok i create an type for type of article, the sistem have take the field that i create, iinsert the url i set web for charge the file from a web page i set the name of the file that the sistem create for save the information i set the url of the api with number of dealer i save. When i import the sistem stay in idle long time and not finished, i see the sistem if have import some materials but no, can you give me an example of configuration. I've to resolved for tomorrow this big problem. Thanks in advance Micker

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.269 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline