FlexiAccess is not working

More
14 years 1 month ago #5383 by ashiff
Hi,

I installed flexiaccess and followed the instruction given. But step 8 gives me error as follows

This webpage is not available.

The webpage at www.scaffnet.com/administrator/i ... lexiaccess might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

1. FLEXIaccess functions with FLEXIcontent 1.5.1+ If it’s not already done, update your FLEXIcontent install first with the latest version available here.
2. Install the component as a standard component.
3. Then go to the component Dashboard of the component. Some post installation or update tasks are performed silently.
4. Go now to the rules view and verify the default rules are correctly installed.
5. Go now the plugins screen and filter for the user group. The “FLEXIaccess - User Plugin” plugin must always be published AFTER the “User - Joomla!” plugin.
6. Filter now on system group and verify the System-FLEXIaccess is published AFTER the System-FLEXIcontent plugin.
7. Now logout from the administration and login again.
8.Go to the back to FLEXIaccess component and create at least ONE group to allow the system functioning properly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #5391 by vistamedia
Are you sure you are trying to log yourself with a Super Administrator account?
Emmanuel.

FLEXIcontent lead developer.
www.vistamedia.fr web agency and custom development.
www.joomla.fr co-administrator.
Please no PM for support request, use the forum for that!!!

More
14 years 1 month ago #5399 by ashiff
Replied by ashiff on topic FlexiAccess is not working
Hi,

I am the super administrator of the site. If not I would have got the login page right.

More
14 years 1 month ago #5414 by ashiff
Replied by ashiff on topic FlexiAccess is not working
Hi,

I logged in now and I see flexiaccess working with a test group created. did you makes any changes.

Please enlighten me for future reference.

Ashiff

More
14 years 1 month ago #5422 by vistamedia
Yep,
The issue was related to the gzip compression you enabled in your global configuration.
I'll have a look on that issue but it maybe because of the ajax I use which isn't based on a framework and already gzipped
Cheers,
Emmanuel.

FLEXIcontent lead developer.
www.vistamedia.fr web agency and custom development.
www.joomla.fr co-administrator.
Please no PM for support request, use the forum for that!!!

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.475 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline