Can't have more than 990 users in a group

More
10 years 3 months ago #44373 by barrancoguillaume
Hello !
I'm using Joomla 1.5 and Flexiaccess.
I have to make a group (that's done) and I have to put 2,700 users in this group.
When I try to put more than 990 users and save, I'm redirected to the administrator's homepage and my changes are not saved.
Why are we limited to 990 users ? How can I turn off this limit ?

Thank you by advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #44381 by micker
i think it your requete is too big
can you try with small number in same action ?

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
10 years 3 months ago #44492 by barrancoguillaume
I added users by blocks (10 or 20 at a time) and it worked well until the number of users in this group reached 990.
After that i tried to add tiniers blocks of users at a time and I was redirected to the home of the FlexiAccess component. Then I tried to add user one by one, but the behaviour of the component didn't change : the group still have 990 users.
When adding users one by one, I tried with few users, thinking perhaps it's not the component's fault but the user's, but I had the same error.
I also tried to remove an user to the group and add another user : it worked.
I don't know what to do : I don't have any error, so I don't know where to search by now.

Thank you for the help

More
10 years 3 months ago #44493 by micker
maybe it's a joomla limitation did you a search ?

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
10 years 3 months ago #44495 by barrancoguillaume
I searched unsuccessful on Google.
If it's a Joomla! limitation, it would be very annoying, because I really need to have 2700+ users in this group...

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.328 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline