[Abandonné]Tabs et sliders dans une catégorie

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #28007 by akalbs
Bonjour,

Je travaille sur une nouvelle présentation et j'aurais besoin d'un truc du type "tabs et sliders" dans la description de catégories pour y présenter un article par tab ou parslide.
Y a t-il quelque chose qui existe à ce jour?
Il me semble que Vistamédia a fait quelque chose de ce type dans le site 'nutrition', mais je trouve pas quoi.

Merci encore pour ce bel outil.
Annick
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by akalbs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #28010 by ggppdk
You want to convert the description of category into tabs? or the description of each item of the category?

Why don't you use any joomla content plugin for tabs?

or You want you authors not to see the Joomla content plugin code?

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
11 years 8 months ago #28039 by ggppdk
You could read this FAQ article about how to trigger ANY content plugin(s) to create a customized layout of your fields for frontend item/category view e.g. into tabs and sliders:

Triggering Contents Plugins to create a customized layout of your fields, to e.g. Sliders or Tabs

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
11 years 8 months ago #28043 by akalbs
Saddened, I certainly have pain to ask my question. And I have difficulty in understanding(including) the answer. My English is too bad.
I am going to stain to find another solution.

With all my thanks.
Regards

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.259 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline