[SOLVED] Indexation du nombre de page

More
8 years 2 months ago #60155 by micker
Replied by micker on topic Indexation du nombre de page
avec plaisir

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #60238 by Lelouch
Je me permets de vous indiquer comment je suis enfin arrivé à mes fins. Cela pourra aider quelqu'un qui aurait le même problème que moi.

J'ai continué de chercher après ce que micker m'a expliqué. C'est alors qu'au fil de mes recherches je me suis rendu compte que sur mon template actuel il n'y a pas à cet endroit : /templates/votre_template/html le fichier pagination.php ce qui est le cas pour protostar, le template natif de joomla par exemple.

Donc j'ai retrouvé celui de mon template actuel et j'ai ajouté à ceci mon propre code CSS dans flexicontent.css. J’obtiens le résultat ex-conté. (il en va de même avec protostar par exemple. Si je l'ajoute à mon template je n'obtiens pas le même design en terme de flèche précédente et suivante)

Vous devez quand même créer votre propre CSS (ou essayer de le retrouver avec Firebug) mais au moins en ajoutant ce fichier, j’obtiens une pagination propre et ergonomique.

Je pense qu'il y a d'autres solutions mais c'est celle que j'ai trouvée et j'obtiens un résultat qui me convient. (me reste juste a trouver comment garder en couleur la page active mais je m'inquiète pas, je vais trouver. ^^)

Edit : Mais, en faisant ainsi, cela fausse la pagination de tout le reste du site qui n'utilise pas Flexicontent. (le mien utilisant K2 par exemple) donc c'est une façon de faire si on n'utilise que Flexicontent sur la totalité du site.
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Lelouch.

More
8 years 2 months ago #60255 by ggppdk
Hello

with most recent version of FLEXIcontent
- we do not create special pagination code , instead we use Joomla default HTML
- we do not add CSS to style pagination

so the problem is not due to FC code, but because some templates use outdated pagination code

if the pagination is displayed improperly in a web-site,
- web-site maker can fix the problem by adding a few lines of CSS

in your case the pagination CSS of template is not applied because it propably needs some CSS class name in the outer container, that FLEXIcontent is no longer adding, instead FC does adds CSS class the J3.x way

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
8 years 2 months ago #60272 by Lelouch
Thank you for your reply.
My template is the problem, I think.

I do not understand everything because of my English. But I created my CSS and it works.
Never mind for the rest of the site, I'll adapt.

Thank for your help.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.262 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline