[Résolu] GIF animé

More
8 years 2 months ago #60214 by hervemlam
Replied by hervemlam on topic GIF animé

ggppdk wrote: it may work if they have correct dimensions, if they do not have corret dimensions, they will be overwritten the next time that the item is displayed

Hello,

I was wondering if I could tell FLEXIcontent: "For this given field, don't copy/resize the image in l_pic, m_pic, s_pic... just use the original image always"?
I played with it yesterday and didn't managed to find such a parameter, however I have the feeling it exists, doesn't it?

Good night.
HervE

PHP 8.1.16
Joomla! 4.3.3
FLEXIcontent 4.1.5

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #60215 by micker
Replied by micker on topic GIF animé
non le champs fait des rezize tout le temp
par contre tu peus choisir d'affiché la version originale en front (dans le réglage du champ)

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #60220 by hervemlam

micker wrote: par contre tu peus choisir d'affiché la version originale en front (dans le réglage du champ)

Salut micker !
Merci pour ta réponse.

Oui, c'est ce que je voudrais.
J'ai été dans l'onglet Apparence > Paramètres d'affichage > Miniatures > Miniature de la vue item = Original
ce qui me paraît cohérent.
Résultat : au lieu d'avoir l'image originale, j'ai un lien sur l'image l_xxx qui apparaît :angry:
J'ai raté qqch ?

Bonne nuit.
HervE

PHP 8.1.16
Joomla! 4.3.3
FLEXIcontent 4.1.5
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by hervemlam.

More
8 years 2 months ago #60259 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic GIF animé
Hello

As parameter description say
- original image is copied as thumbnail so you will always get image names "l_name.gif, "m_name.gif" ...
- the image will not be converted if both the configured width and height are equal to the width and height of the thumbnail

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...
The following user(s) said Thank You: hervemlam

More
8 years 2 months ago #60305 by hervemlam
Hi ggppdk!

You're right again!

So, I have to create my animated GIFs with the same height and width always, and it will be OK!
Thank you!

Good night.
HervE

PHP 8.1.16
Joomla! 4.3.3
FLEXIcontent 4.1.5

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.759 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline