[Filter format used in URL is range]Too many results returned by frontend form filters

More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #71423 by id-pop
I have sent you a PM.
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by ggppdk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #71579 by ggppdk
Hello

yes it is good to post a reminder if a bug is reported and you get no responce for some time

will install a ticketing system next days ...

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #71658 by ggppdk
Hello

you have set "Relevant results" as word matching in Component configuration
(you can set this in component configuration and then you can optionally override at the menu item)

Setting this to "exact" returns zero results
(please note that the item is not included in the list if its type or category or etc other things do match current searching configuration)

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #71743 by id-pop
1- Research issue
When I use the search module on the top of the website, the search results do not correspond. For example, if I write "ademe", I should have only one result (ID 967). Instead, I have 50 results.

I have changed configuration but I have no result.

2-Filter issue
I do not understand why but I have errors with some results on front-end (however it works fine on the backend where I have activated. the requested filters). For example,, on the following page:
www.ecophylle.org/lesprojets
If I click on the first value of the first filter (Alimentation), I should have 42 results. But I end up with 205 articles:

www.ecophylle.org/lesprojets?filter_119 [1]=2&cc=p

On the other hand, if I use any other value, the number of articles displayed corresponds to the number entered.
On the second filter, I have exactly the same problem. If I click on "education nationale" (the first value again), the result is wrong while it is correct for the other values.
What can be the reason?

Still waiting for your answer for this issue...

Thanks

Alexandre

More
6 years 2 months ago #71748 by ggppdk
Hello

do you have a custom system plugin that could be modifying specific filtering values ?

i have seen such a thing in the past so i am asking

will look at it more tomorrow

More
6 years 2 months ago #71752 by id-pop
No specific plugin.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.353 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline