[SOLVED] Gestion du cache FC : comment fait-on ?

More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #56616 by flodariege
Bonjour,
Quand je fais un test de performances sur GTMetrix, la top priorité indiquée est "Leverage browsr caching", et j'ai toute une liste de fichiers pour lesquels aucune durée de vie n'est spécifiée, fichiers parmi lesquels, par exemple :
• /components/com_flexicontent/assets/css/fcvote.css (expiration not specified)
• /components/com_flexicontent/assets/css/flexi_containers.css (expiration not specified)
• /components/com_flexicontent/assets/css/flexi_form.css (expiration not specified)
• /components/com_flexicontent/assets/css/flexicontent.css (expiration not specified)
• /components/com_flexicontent/assets/css/tabber.css (expiration not specified)
• /components/com_flexicontent/assets/js/fcfav.js (expiration not specified)
• /components/com_flexicontent/assets/js/fcvote.js (expiration not specified)
• /components/com_flexicontent/assets/js/tabber-minimized.js (expiration not specified)
• /components/com_flexicontent/templates/default-sans-ds-mm-categorie/css/item.css (expiration not specified)

Mais aussi pas mal de fichiers image, de fichiers .js etc.

Au départ, j'ai essayé d'activer le cache de Joomla! , mais que je choisisse le cache conservateur ou le cache progressif, j'ai toujours le même problème : les liens pointant vers des catégories (blogs de catégorie FC) refusent de s'afficher (l'URL dans la barre d'adresse est correcte, mais c'est la même page qui s'affiche toujours : la première catégorie sur laquelle on a cliqué). Les liens vers des items (articles), eux, s'affichent sans aucun problème. Donc j'ai dû désactivé le cache de Joomla!

Bref, après quelques recherches, je me suis aperçue que FC avait son propre système de cache : super :)
Du coup, je me dis qu'il me suffirait sans doute de trouver le moyen de paramétrer des durées de vie pour les types de fichiers mentionnés ci-dessus (le cache de FC étant resté paramétré sur la valeur par défaut : 3600 s).
Comment fait-on pour paramétrer ces durées sous FC ?

Merci. :)

FC 2.2.0 Joomla 3.3.6

Dare to dream, believe the unbelievable, never take no for an answer
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by ggppdk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #56617 by ggppdk
Hello

when expiration time is not specified then browser will cache them, at least until browser windows is closed
and most browser more than this

about caching, it is about caching the changing part of the pages, that is the HTML,

website HTML is created by executing PHP and executing SQL queries, so caching when possible for these is good.
-- FLEXIcontet does use Joomla caching system to store its cached data and it does support in v3.0.0+ Joomla progressive and conservative caching

in FLEXIcontent v2.2.x you should not enable Joomla progressive/conservative caching

- please upgraded to FLEXIcontent v3.0.6 or later
www.flexicontent.org/downloads/latest-version.html

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #56624 by flodariege
Ah! So this is why it was not working! Glad to hear it was not something I was doing wrong ;)
I have to upgrade FC + Joomla + my Template and Framework...
Once done, I will come back here tell you if everything is working fine with cache.
Thank you for your help.

EDIT 29/08/2015
Now my FLEXIcontent and my Joomla! are both up to date (J! 3.4.3 and FC 3.0.7), the cache is working as a charm.
No more trouble with category blog links.
Perfect :)
PS: I would be glad to get a resource or a link where I could learn more about caching with FLEXIcontent because I'm such a zero about this... ;)

Dare to dream, believe the unbelievable, never take no for an answer
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by flodariege.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.263 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline