[solved] You didn't create any FLEXIcontent menu item

More
14 years 4 months ago #1450 by bsky92
Good morning

First, before answering, it would have been easier to have a new post, as this is a new question.

Manu, I tried to split the message to make it a new post, but I failed - too early and before coffee, brain not working :) -

So Duplication of templates :) This is now in Beta5 an easy one. In the admin panel of Flexicontent, you have one tab named templates. There you will check the Default one, use the Copy button, and there you have a Copy default template, that you'll rename and play with to fit your needs

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #2329 by vivi

bsky92 wrote: Good morning

First, before answering, it would have been easier to have a new post, as this is a new question.

Manu, I tried to split the message to make it a new post, but I failed - too early and before coffee, brain not working :) -

So Duplication of templates :) This is now in Beta5 an easy one. In the admin panel of Flexicontent, you have one tab named templates. There you will check the Default one, use the Copy button, and there you have a Copy default template, that you'll rename and play with to fit your needs

Morning ....I am a dumb ass too BUT :

a)what does it achieve . I mean if I copy the default template does that mean that my front end template will get replaced ? If so that is Good news.

b)I have added Peters 'add to menu " and yet trying to figure this one out.I know I just HAVE to use this product but I am totally LOST .

Not your guys fault but mine.
cheers
vivi

PS : Have loaded the new orchid Admin Template with the Quick Icons Module, lets see if that makes life easier to understand.

More
14 years 4 months ago #2330 by bsky92
Hi and welcome on board

Duplication of the default template is just the first step, you will have then to rename it and use the new template for your needs. nothing will be changed automatically, of course, you have to decide what you want to change, and how you want to change it

Right now, I am not sure to understand what is exactly your problem. Are you working on a new site? Do you want to migrate an old one? Or do you just want to play with Flexicontent to figure it out?

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.289 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline