FLEXIContent - v2.0.0 - final for J2.5 released (r1648)

More
12 years 5 months ago #21173 by ggppdk
Pagination not shown?

I removed some pagination css from RC2 not to conflict with style of joomla templates, are you using a standard joomla template? can you test with a different joomla template?

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 5 months ago #21175 by Rooney
Hi, I played around a little bit. Is it now possible to order items and categories manually?

Rooney

Joomla! 3.9.24 and FC 3.3.9
More
12 years 5 months ago #21179 by Myl
Hi,

I've installed the last update [FLEXIContent - 2.0 - RC2 r1046 ] and now when I select some products in related items field and after that I save the product nothing was saved. Before this update all was working.

Myl
More
12 years 5 months ago #21181 by ggppdk
I fixed 2 js bugs in related item fields and i broke the name, do this:
replace line 287
Code:
$field->html .= '<select id="'.$ri_field_name.'" name="'.$ri_field_name.'[]" multiple="multiple" class="'.$required.'" style="min-width:140px;display:none;" '.$size.' >';
with
Code:
$field->html .= '<select id="'.$ri_field_name.'" name="custom['.$ri_field_name.'][]" multiple="multiple" class="'.$required.'" style="min-width:140px;display:none;" '.$size.' >';

in the above line 'custom[...]' is missing in the name of the field

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
More
12 years 5 months ago #21182 by ggppdk
Know issues for v2.0 RC2:

1. Broken "Copy parameters" in backend categories manager Tab
2. Permissions for category are not used to create category tree, permissions for viewing fields are ignored
3. Cannot order items or categories in backend
4. Related item fields broken (saves no values) see fix in my previous POST

Will fix these in v2.0 RC2a

Regards

More
12 years 5 months ago #21183 by Myl
I solved the problem with related items field. Thanks.

I have other two things to report:

- I have problem with Flexicontent search module if I search something that is in title or description of the products, the result is: "Total: 0 results found." even if I put both searchable and advanced searchable.

- In Flexicontent image field if the option "Auto upload" is set to "yes", you cannot upload any image.

Myl
Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.326 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline