FLEXIContent - v2.0.0 - final for J2.5 released (r1648)

More
12 years 1 month ago #23419 by jahb38
There is a small bug un preRC3 with phpthumb. If the RSS feed of a caterory is read by feedburner for exemple, the picture is broken due to the limitation of allowed host able to execure phpthumb.
A trick will be to add a RSS allowed host in the flexicontent configuration to setup host eneable to execute phpthumb.
/components/com_flexicontent/librairies/phpthumb/phpThumb.config.php
L162 :
$PHPTHUMB_CONFIG = array(@$_SERVER);
We must add manualy other domains (feedburner for exemple...)

W3C2I, Création de sites internet - www.w3c2i.com
Nos réalisations avec Flexicontent :
www.mutuelledefranceplus.fr
www.cree-ma-maison.com
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 1 month ago #23431 by micker
i see this problem ...
it possible to alow all domain ?

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]
More
12 years 1 month ago #23433 by jahb38
Yes, just change the L161
$PHPTHUMB_CONFIG = false;
(true to false)

W3C2I, Création de sites internet - www.w3c2i.com
Nos réalisations avec Flexicontent :
www.mutuelledefranceplus.fr
www.cree-ma-maison.com
More
12 years 1 month ago #23502 by ggppdk
Please help test:

FLEXIContent v2.0 - RC4 r1209 [for Joomla 1.7/2.5]

code.google.com/p/flexicontent/downloads/list

Everyone having any RC3 revision, should update, contains a lot of important ACL fixes and enhancements:

-- Various fixes and improvements for items (frontend / backend), fixed ACL management for all views in backend (items, categories, fields) and added full set of ACL actions for fields management !!!

-- many other fixes and improvements and new features,

-- for know bugs please see Bug Tracker
code.google.com/p/flexicontent/issues/list

this will be final version after all bugs close, if none important bugs are found then everybody with any FC v2.0 revision must update to this build !!!

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...
More
12 years 1 month ago #23577 by ggppdk
Inside
administrator/language/en-GB/en-GB.com_flexicontent.ini
language file we have
\"
but it seems that doesnot work in some PHP versions e.g v5.2.17

If you have problem in your server with the default language file, you can replace all occurences of \" with "_QQ_" which should work properly in all PHP versions.

These are about lines 405 , 406
FLEXI_NO_CATEGORY_CHOOSEN_TOBEDUMPED=...
FLEXI_NO_SECTION_CHOOSEN=...

Next versions of language files will use "_QQ_"

Further more, Emmanuel has made a new TASK for submitting automatically your language translations of flexicontent, you just click a new button in the dashboard and then choose which language to submit ...

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
More
12 years 1 month ago #23603 by ggppdk
I double post this since it is important:

There were 2 important and complicated things that need fixing and a lot of work in v2.0, the permissions (take a look at how many we have, i really tried to make descriptions friendly on them) and the advanced search view (=> search inside various flexicontent fields).

The permissions were fixed, the advanced search view is not yest, BUT , you can use flexicontent standard search plugin, it has many options too, you cannot search all types of fields but you can search with it:

Types, Title, Description, Tags, Text fields, limit to language, include unauthorized items (create links and then require login)

So for now use Joomla component com_search and make sure that these are disabled:
1. Joomla content search plugin
2. FLEXIcontent advanced search plugin

leave enabled only:
FLEXIcontent standard search plugin

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.304 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline