FLEXIContent - v2.0.0 - final for J2.5 released (r1648)

More
12 years 2 months ago #23106 by micker
stay connect ggppdk will comit fix in few day (1-2d)
regards

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 2 months ago #23196 by ggppdk
We have fixed create / delete category, it was broken due to some ACL changes,
and tightened the checking / creation of initial permissions, so that it does not fail in some case,

but we want to test more and fix remaining SVN issues before releasing RC4=final build,we plan this revision for monday / Tuesday

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...
More
12 years 2 months ago #23240 by pshoeg
I can't save from either front or backend. Frontend doesn't save and I can't access the pages in the backend because it keeps saying that I need to update initial permissions. But that's apparently an error. Is there a quick fix for this?
More
12 years 2 months ago #23241 by ggppdk
We have theses exactly problems fixed, and all other important issues too,

-- but now i am fixing some less important issue from SVN like ordering and other open issues in order to release RC4=final

Only way to fix this now is to get the current SVN versions
, i am hesistant to make public release as i regreted last nightly build, it was quite bogus,

Besides bugs the item forms and item access have more friendly ACCESS error messages and access messages

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
More
12 years 2 months ago #23248 by netcoupe
Et si on n'utilise pas svn ?

Si deux solutions se présentent, prend la mauvaise au cas où tu te trompes.
More
12 years 2 months ago #23249 by ggppdk
Please wait 1-2 more days,
for a more tested version ... RC4 will be final version if no serious bugs are uncovered.

Regards

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.303 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline