List subcategories like items

More
14 years 3 months ago #2784 by jorkie
Hi,

post the url of your domain. Will take a look at it. The <h2 class="flexicontent cat52"> needs to be changed into whatever you like. The <h2> properties are defined in CSS, the question is in which CSS file this is coded. Firebug or something alike makes it a lot easier. But post the url and I will check it for you.

Cheers!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #2824 by Linuus

jorkie wrote: Hi,

post the url of your domain. Will take a look at it. The <h2 class="flexicontent cat52"> needs to be changed into whatever you like. The <h2> properties are defined in CSS, the question is in which CSS file this is coded. Firebug or something alike makes it a lot easier. But post the url and I will check it for you.

Cheers!

Thanks but I can find it myself :) I just thought the h2 tag was odd, but I didn't understand that template. I have seen how it looks with subcategories and other stuff now. :)

The issue I have now is how to display many categories. I'll have over 500 categories so my users must be able to search AND use ALPHA INDEX.

Can I modify it somehow to enable the Alpha Index for the categories?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.267 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline