Link to Directory

More
14 years 3 months ago #2778 by bsky92
Replied by bsky92 on topic Link to Directory
:) being nice can help there :)
please and thank you are words that can sometimes make people more willing to help :)

I'll check again

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #2779 by bsky92
Hi again

Ok, no more errors on the main Flexicontent page, Flexicontent item is published, my only concern is that I don't find where your errors are on the frontend

I just can't find a page where you have these warnings you are telling us about

So I'm sorry, I'll let experts try to help you now

Bye

More
14 years 3 months ago #2780 by Hanslinux
Replied by Hanslinux on topic Link to Directory
Hello,

bit.ly/71bxQa

Bottom of the Page Link --- Artikel - 1 -

Thanks

More
14 years 3 months ago #2783 by bsky92

bsky92 wrote:
2 - Your Flexicontent section is not published either ............

I gave it a try again, and right now there is no more Flexicontent section, in fact the section part of the joomla control panel is empty :(

So you have all your categories in Flexicontent, but they do not refer to one Flexicontent section, and one alone, as requested as the first step of moving to Flexicontent .... This explains also why your other menus are working, they are outside Flexicontent, but then you don't really have Flexicontent

At least this is what I understood from trying to help you, but I'm more than willing to let someone else take over and explain to you why this is not working

Sorry I can't help more

More
14 years 3 months ago #2787 by unleash.it
Replied by unleash.it on topic Link to Directory
Is it such a great idea to experiment like this with a live site?

As bsky92 says, you need a section (in Joomla's section manager) to direct Flexicontent. Most people call it "flexicontent" but you can name it whatever you want. Once you create the section (using Joomla's section manager), you'll want to go to Joomla's category manager and assign all of your categories to that section.

Next go to the Flexicontent main screen and choose "parameters" on the upper right. Somewhere in there, you'll find a dropdown to select the section you just made.

If it still doesn't work, it's probably because the items aren't bound properly. In the Flexi control panel, try going back and forth between home and items. You should get a message at the top offering to do the binding...

Next time, much easier if you start like this in the beginning. Or if you already had normal Joomla articles, use the "import Joomla articles" command ;)

More
14 years 3 months ago #2793 by Hanslinux
Replied by Hanslinux on topic Link to Directory
Sorry my English is not so good :(

Yo can translated with Google

Ich bin nicht der einzige der dass Problem hat ;)

www.google.de/search?hl=de&q=FLE ... 7&ie=UTF-8

Verlinken zu Kategorie funktioniert, nur zu Directory funktioniert es nicht.

Thanks an Sorry

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.289 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline