Simple Forms and Tables

More
14 years 1 month ago #6103 by Inprogress
Replied by Inprogress on topic Simple Forms and Tables
Hello all.

Could you tell me how you guys (or gals) use Fabrik? I have hit a wall in jSeBlod...what I want to do isn't possible with them yet (after days of figuring out how to do each step at a time :shock: )?

So I tried FlexiContent and got very excited, as I am sure you did about the fields setup, until I hit the wall again because I saw users can't create items according to content type :cry: :cry: :cry:

So now I'm back at square one! I though I might use tags as a work around but that doesn't even seem to be viable.

So my options are SOBI, Fabrik, or something else. K2 wont work to my knowlegde. FormToContent I might try if its the only way out....how bout ChronoForms?

All I want is for users to create content based on content type, have access (edit wise) to only their own content, and have visitors be able to search all the content. oh, did I mention I also want some of the fields that the users entered when they registered to be displayed in their articles :?:

Thanks Emmanuel for your extension....but unfortunately I cant use it, really I wish I could cause at least I wont have to struggle to find a solution to my problem.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.291 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline