I uninstalled FlexiContent Now trash manager can't delete

More
14 years 6 days ago #6300 by zoomlanski
I have to agree, I'm having the worst time trying to uninstall Flexicontent - it keeps staying on my backend menu... What gives? It is even gone from my install/uninstall menu.

I deleted all the articles, then the flexi cats, and sections, and trashed it all. I cleared my joomla cache, and purged deleted items... and yet it hangs around on the menu like a bad cold. I have installed and uninstalled. Where is this second trash bin?

Can you provide some clear instructions on removing it?

Thanks
Tim

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 days ago #6302 by lmiksch
Try Content>Article Trash - it is the second item in the drop down menu.

And I had quite a time getting everything to totally clear out.

I do remember someone telling me I had to reinstall it to fully uninstall it. - Which I now believe may not be necessary.

If you find and successfully delete the articles in the trash you may be good to go - So by all means try that before reinstalling.

More
14 years 2 days ago #6415 by zoomlanski
I had to reinstall to get to the menus.

The second thing on my list is ITEMS, and there are no articles or items to delete... It's empty.

My menu list is:
Dashboard, Items, Archive, Categories, Types, Fields, Tags, Files, Templates, Statistics.

I don't want to delete it because it's bad, but I installed the wrong thing. I wanted to intall flexiaccess, but installed content instead. My bad, now I can't remove it.

Attached screen shot of menu

Any help is appreciated,
Tim
Attachments:

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.264 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline