How to translate field labels

More
3 years 11 months ago #78315 by r4v3n
Hello! I'm new with flexicontent. I have installed latest joomla and latest flexicontent extension, now I'm testing on a new project but I have some issues regarding translations.

My site has 2 languages (english - spanish), I handle all translations manually with joomla associations, now my problem is with fields labels. I don't see any parameter to associate or giving a language to my fields (testing with default fields).

Is there any way to acomplish this? I need translate only labels and field content, no matter if I have to duplicate fields for each language but some of this fields have to be associated.

I read some tutorials about falang (I really rather no use 3rd party), and some more but all tutorials I find are from joomla 1.5 . Maybe this issue was solved before can you guys provide me some link?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #78317 by micker

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]
Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by ggppdk.

More
3 years 11 months ago #78322 by r4v3n
Thanks micker! And sorry didn't seen before that section of documentation.

Just another little question, I'm working with custom templates editing less files on components/com_flexicontent/templates/my_custom_template (as I read on documentation). I need to backup these templates? what happen with them when fc is updated?

More
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #78323 by micker
if you create your own template no problem after update ! that the good way

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]
Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by ggppdk.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.277 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline