Coin image shows the wrong side

More
3 years 2 weeks ago #79944 by micker
hello dan did you try my solution ? (disable automatic image in module and load field) ?
if doesn't works no real solution than create a custom template

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 2 weeks ago #79945 by dan40
Micker, can you tell me where to find this option?  I seem to be clicking what I think might be your solution and nothing seems to be happening.  Could you send me a screen capture?

More
3 years 2 weeks ago #79946 by micker
hello please read me a little more i already explain (but maybe wrong english sorry)
in module > layout tab > content via parameters
- disable image (display image NO)
- got to end of this option in custom fields set display field yes and choose you field image
no sure depend of your configuration but i can be a solution

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
3 years 2 weeks ago #79948 by dan40
Thanks again Micker, I did what you said, and now it shows both images instead of the one, and I can't get it to just display the front of the coin. It's showing both images, front and back, because both images are in the same field.

More
3 years 2 weeks ago #79949 by micker

More
3 years 2 weeks ago #79950 by dan40
Thanks for your support, it has been greatly appreciated. I have decided that in order to use the Featured Items module and show the FRONT of the coin, that I would change the order of each coin by editing each record individually and changing the order manually.

It has the expected behaviour that I wanted now.

Truly, support has been terrific for a free product.

Stay safe and be kind.

Cheers,
Dan

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.279 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline