Coin image shows the wrong side

More
3 years 4 weeks ago #79935 by dan40
If we can't get it to display just the front, I would be satisfied with a combination of the front and back images.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 3 weeks ago #79937 by micker
sorry i am not english native i try to help any body for free lol
module select the first image of field => if you change order of image item that can solve this
maybe a solution
disable using image in module
and load your field in custom field option of module (same tab but at end)

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
3 years 3 weeks ago - 3 years 3 weeks ago #79939 by iamrobert
I'm not getting it either as I see both coins on the home page.

If it's not resolved - start with a screenshot - Where is this module? What is the URL?

If you want to show the 2nd image in a module (the sailing ship) - then that will probably need to go first.

Otherwise - if you want the 2nd image in the field to display by itself - you'll need to write a custom php module to display the 2nd image, and resulting text.

Else use 2 separate fields one for front, and one for back which would be the most logical way to set up the site.
Last edit: 3 years 3 weeks ago by iamrobert.

More
3 years 3 weeks ago - 3 years 3 weeks ago #79943 by dan40
Thank you for your response @iamrobert. My question was how do I show the FRONT (the sailing ship side, as you put it) image of the coin in the Featured Items block (module) on the right side of the page?

If this can't be done, then is there an easy way to switch the order of the images in the Standard view without me having to touch over a thousand items individually?
Last edit: 3 years 3 weeks ago by dan40.

More
3 years 3 weeks ago #79944 by micker
hello dan did you try my solution ? (disable automatic image in module and load field) ?
if doesn't works no real solution than create a custom template

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
3 years 3 weeks ago #79945 by dan40
Micker, can you tell me where to find this option?  I seem to be clicking what I think might be your solution and nothing seems to be happening.  Could you send me a screen capture?

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.280 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline